Young Achiever of the Year 2019
APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 NOW OPEN
The hunt is now on to find Perth and Dundee's Young Achiever of the Year and we would now actively encourage and welcome nominations from CII members and employers from across the Perth and Dundee region.
The winner will be announced at the Perth & Dundee Annual Dinner which is being held in September at the Salutation Hotel.
Candidates, who do not have to be existing CII members, must meet the following criteria:
• Be under 35 years of age as at the 1st January 2019
• Have been working in the insurance or financial services industry for at least two years as at the 1st January 2019
• Entrants can be from any section of the industry, whether purely technical (e.g. underwriting or claims) or from other areas (e.g. operations, IT, etc).
The assessment of achievement will relate to three main categories, namely:
• Someone who is doing an outstanding job
• An individual who is making good progress in their career
• An individual who is contributing something to the wider insurance market in the area covered by the Perth & Dundee Institute.
The nominations will be judged by a panel comprising of members of the Insurance Institute of Perth and Dundee.
From the nominations three finalists will be selected by the panel and will be invited to the Perth & Dundee CII Annual Dinner in September.
On the night all finalists will be announced together with their employers, and our President will present the winner with their prize.
The winner of Young Achiever of the Year will also receive a cheque for £500, along with an invite to join as a member of Council and several other mentoring and networking opportunities. Two runners-up will receive prizes of £250.
How do I nominate?
It could not be easier simply complete the application form that can be found below.
The judging panel’s decision is final. No members of the Insurance Institute of Perth & Dundee Council, or the immediate relatives of current Council members, are eligible to enter.
Winners and finalists details and photographs taken at the Annual Dinner may be used in press releases and other media by the Chartered Insurance Institute.