IF1 Training - Afternoon Session
Alan Chandler one of the leading insurance trainers in the UK, who has taken more than a thousand people to ACII, will provide an overview of IF1. Alan will use his experience as a past CII examiner and someone who delivers the CII examination techniques training nationally to ensure all delegates are aware of how best to answer the IF1 questions and where to focus you revision time.
The learning objectives are as follows:
- Understand risk, peril, hazards and how the insurance market operates
- Understand the six legal principles of insurance which feature heavily in IF1
- Understand which areas of regulation come up most commonly in the exam
- Be aware of how the exam is loaded towards certain subjects
- Be aware of how the IF1 examiner phrases questions so you can maximise you chance of passing the exam
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.