The Inner Game of Leadership - Insights from Neuroscience **LIVE with Tom Flatau**
PLEASE NOTE, This is a third party CPD event arranged by TWI Neuroscience for Business, but suitable for all PFS and CII professionals to attend.
At a time where we're all trying to figure out how best use our limited brain power for the most good, it's more crucial than ever before that leaders don't get caught up in myths and misconceptions.
The past year shifted everyone’s expectations: People don’t want to go back to pre-pandemic norms. Companies who want to attract and retain top talent must look forward to an entirely new way of working: a flexible model that fundamentally reimagines not just where but also when and how people work.
• We will expose how your non-conscious “limiting beliefs” are sabotaging your success
• Understand neuroplasticity and the brain’s ability to rewire itself
• Know how to change mindset from fixed to growth
• Gain the tools to lead change successfully and bring top talent with you
• We will demonstrate how growth mindset leaders get twice the productivity from their people
• Neutralise the non-conscious barriers to success
• Reduce fear to create a fertile environment for change
• Generate confidence and self-belief, instilling a desire to succeed and push boundaries
• Coach people to perform at their best and to strive for continual improvement
• Create accountability; give others ownership and allow them to learn from mistakes
• Inspire people’s best efforts – and celebrate their success
• Combat the corrosive prevalence of negativity, and restore balance
Emotions exert a major influence on the way we deal with people, they shape our thinking and determine success or failure - without us even realising.
Mindset and Your Leadership Superpowers
The latest neuroscience research shows that success and peak performance are within everyone’s grasp because talent and ability can grow. Sadly, most of us are not aware of this. We unconsciously limit ourselves and those we work with. Our brains become wired to react the same old way – day in, day out.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues.
Oct 20, 2021 11:00 AM
Tickets available on the link (not via CII booking) and are FREE:
This is a CPD event arranged by TWI Neuroscience for Business, (not your local institute) and suitable for all PFS and CII professionals to attend.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.