Brexit - the multiple implications across Insurance classes
This webinar will provide discussion and advices on the impact of the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement, make Brokers aware of any issues that may effect Clients and also what specific solutions are available
- Understand the impact of the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement /UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement on the main classes of General Insurance
- Be aware of issues that may affect Clients
- Know what specific solutions are available
Content and Learning
- Main issues of dealing with Clients that have assets/liabilities within EU member states
- Which covers need to have sums insured reviewed to consider implications of Brexit
- Implications of Brexit for BI indemnity periods
- Additional covers that may need to be discussed with clients to cover additional Brexit risks
- Additional documentation required
Diane is now a highly respected trainer to the insurance market.
Diane’s strength is in practical application of knowledge with specific specialisms including Business Interruption, Cyber and Property Owners.
She is the Education Secretary and former chairperson of the London Business Interruption Association. She was part of the IIL Advance Study Group - Business Interruption Policy Wordings and has collaborated with the authors of several Business Interruption textbooks.
Diane is a member of the Cyber Insurance Association, and she carries out the insurance cyber policy reviews for Cyber|Decider (https://www.cyberdecider.com/)
Diane’s work includes delivery as an Associate for Nick Thomas & Associates.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.