Fri 10 Jan. 2020
10th Annual Young Achiever Award
WE ARE SEEKING NOMINATIONS FROM EITHER LOCAL EMPLOYERS OR SELF-NOMINATED CANDIDATES in our institute area within the insurance and financial services profession. The aim is to publicly recognise and applaud outstanding achievement of recent entrants to the Insurance Institute of Reading area (includes Oxford, up to Banbury, the M4 corridor from Uxbridge down to the Swindon borders, into Buckinghamshire and down into Hampshire). (click on the heading for more information and a download of the nomination entry form)
Sponsored once again by Verlingue
NOMINATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED as a self-nomination or by a line manager/company manager or director/training officer of the nominee
Employers can nominate up to TWO eligible employees within each division of their business.
Nominees, who do not have to be existing CII/PFS Members:
must have been working in the Insurance and Financial Services business and must be under the age of 35 as at 1st January 2020.
can only be nominated or submit a nomination to one local institute Achiever Award in any one year.
(Note: Finalists of the 2019 Achiever Award cannot apply for this year’s Achiever Award but are free to apply for future Achiever Awards.)
Three finalists will be invited to the Annual dinner as guests of the council of the Insurance Institute of Reading and the winner will be announced on the evening. There will be a trophy and cash prize for the winner and a cash prize for the runner up.
SELECTION OF FINALISTS
The individuals will be considered by a panel comprising the President, the Sponsor and members of the Council of the Insurance Institute of Reading.
WHAT ARE THE PANEL LOOKING FOR?
· An individual who is achieving outstanding performance within their role
· An individual who is making good progress in their professional development, through appropriate qualifications AND
· An individual who is contributing something to the wider insurance market area or to the community
NOMINATIONS MUST be submitted on a nomination form (download a copy below), signed and dated by the nominee's line manager and another company manager or director OR if a self-nomination, endorsed by two colleagues working within your company or the local insurance market with their comments to support your nomination plus the self-nominee's manager's endorsement and signed by the self-nominee.
- State the full name, job title, date of birth of the nominee and whether he or she is a member of the Insurance Institute of Reading PLUS details of any appropriate professional qualifications taken and passed to date and any work within the wider insurance market area or within their local community
- State why you consider you/your candidate to be a worthy recipient of this award
Previous nominees(aside from finalists of the 2019 Award) may be re-submitted y employers where the nominee still meets all the entry criteria stated above.
NOMINATIONS must be received by Monday 14th February 2020
Please contact Karen Rose, President/Honorary Life Vice President/Secretary by:
Please download and send to the Insurance Institute of Reading Admin Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th February 2020