2nd One Day CPD Conference
Join us for one or two sessions, half a day or a full day subject to your CPD training and development needs - the choice is yours!!
FREE TO ATTEND BUT LUNCH COST OF £10 PER PERSON PAYABLE AND BOOKED IN ADVANCE
THE CONFERENCE PROGRAMME includes the following topics and speakers. Synopsis of sessions to be confirmed.
· 'Professional Standards and the Insurance Profession'- Melissa Collett, Professional Standards Director, CII
· 'Driverless Cars update' - Dave Baldwin, Head of Insight, Thatcham Research
· ' Claim Case Studies: Product Liability, Fraudulent Claims & Recoveries'- Alan Davies and Claire Collings, Pitmans LLP
· 'Fake or Forgery' - Susan Orringe- Antiques Valuer
· 'Leadership and Financial Wellbeing'- Kim Stephenson, IFA and Occupational Pyschologist, Stephenson Consulting
· 'How to Thrive in Challenging Times'- Managing Stress- Dorothy Martin, Organisational Wellbeing Consultant
Please contact the Institute admin office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a booking form to confirm your place, the sessions that you wish to attend and
whether you require to book lunch at £10 per head.
BOOKINGS CLOSE 5th NOVEMBER so BOOK SOON!!
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
5 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.