Business Interruption Half Day Training Workshop 17th July 2018
Course Tutor- Rod Smith FCII FCILA, CII-Accredited Advanced Technical Trainer
This Introductory workshop for those with basic BI skills will provide delegates with a sound understanding of business interruption insurances including, but not limited to:
- Protecting the future earnings of the business
- A Contract of Indemnity and the Policy formula
- Understanding Gross Profit and Revenue
- The Rate of Gross Profit – essential for sales and claims
- Gross Profit and wages & salaries
- Material damage proviso
- Using Profit & Loss accounts
- Choosing Maximum Indemnity Periods
- Identifying Uninsured Working Expenses
- How to use a Profit & Loss account
- Calculating Sums Insured for Gross Profit or Revenue
- The material damage proviso
- How a claim is calculated - and so
- Improve the outcomes of Sales and Claims
How to Book
This event is limited to 12 delegates, please book as soon as possible to secure your place.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.