AF2 (Business Financial Planning) Pre-Exam Training Day
The Personal Finance Society Hants & Dorset, Surrey, Thames Valley Regional Committees in association with the Insurance Institutes of Bournemouth, Guildford, Reading and Southampton have organised a training day for those members who are studying for and taking the AF2 examination.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Regional Committees have suspended all Face to Face events for 2020. This will be an online distance learning event.
The cost of the day’s training will be £82 for PFS members and £92 for non PFS members. There is a maximum of 12 attendees. If we are oversubscribed, you will be placed on a waiting list.
The day will commence at 0930 sharp and finish by 1630.
The AF2 preparation day aims to increase your chances of passing the exam.
The course objectives are:
- Main legal forms of business and how they are setup and managed;
- Consequences of bankruptcy or insolvency;
- Business financing, accounts and financial controls, investment options, sale and purchase of businesses;
- Taxation of each business type, its owners and employees;
- Main legal responsibilities businesses have to employees, suppliers and customers;
- Principles of business protection;
- Main uses of pensions in business;
The course trainer is Dean Scott, who via his firm L&D Digital provide comprehensive financial services training support to the CII and some major financial institutions.
To attend, please book online via the following link:
Any questions please email the Hants and Dorset PFS Regional Committee on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
6 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.