CF6 (Mortgage Advice) Pre Exam Training Day
The Personal Finance Society Hants and Dorset, Surrey & Thames Valley Regional Committees in association with the Insurance Institutes of Bournemouth, Guildford, Reading and Southampton have organised a training day for those members who are studying for the CF6 examination.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Regional Committees have suspended all Face to Face events for 2020. This will be an online distance learning event.
The cost of the day’s training will be £41 for PFS members and £51 for non-PFS members. Your attendance will be confirmed once you have booked online. There is a maximum of 12 attendees. If we are oversubscribed, you will be placed on a waiting list.
The day will commence at 0930 sharp and finish by 1630, with breaks timetabled for lunch etc throughout the day.
The CF6 preparation day aims to increase your chances of passing the exam.
The interactive workshop will cover:
- Overview of the paper – tips and techniques
- The house-buying process, from making an offer to completion and the key parties involved
- The different types of borrowers and how to meet their individual mortgage needs
- The different types of mortgage product and repayment vehicle options and their suitability for the client
- Underwriting the property and valuations
- The legislative and regulatory position of mortgages (MCOBS) and the requirements of a mortgage
- Trainer facilitation of case studies analysing client situations – these represent tricky marks in the exam and can be challenging
By the end of the course, delegates will have covered the key elements of the CF6 syllabus and what is required to pass the examination.
The trainer, Paul Archer, has over 35 years in the business as Mortgage Adviser, IFA, sales coach, sales trainer, author, blogger and coach. Regular speaker at the Society of Mortgage Professionals. Fully qualified IFA and Equity Release Mortgage Adviser.
To attend, please book online via the following link:
Any questions please email the Personal Finance Society Hants and Dorset Regional Committee on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
6 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.