WEBINAR: Burnout and how to stop it happening to you (Rescheduled)
Most people don’t want to talk about their experience of burnout. I do. The insight it gave me profoundly changed my understanding of stress and how to deal with it – and I want to share what I learnt to help others.
In this informative talk, delegates will:-
- hear a real-life story of burnout
- find out about signs, symptoms and risks
- understand why this is important right now
- find out about helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with it
- be surprised by a game changing revelation and key factor in recovery
- learn how to stop burnout before it happens
- know how to take charge of their own wellbeing
This talk will help to open up dialogue between you and your people and encourage positive discussions about wellbeing in your workplace.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.