Annual General Meeting
Your council invites members to attend the 101st Annual General Meeting of The Insurance Institute of Reading. Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
If you feel you could make a positive contribution, it is an ideal first step to becoming involved.
- Minutes of the 100th Annual General Meeting held on 7th May 2020
- Matters Arising
- Secretary’s report –Karen Rose
- Treasurer’s report- Karen Rose
- Election of President, Vice Presidents, Deputy President and Officers
- Election of council members
- Election of auditors for 2020-21
- Investiture of new President- second term of existing President
- Presentation of Past President badge
- Outgoing/incoming President address
- Transfer of office
- Adopt new constitution
- Date of next year's AGM