Tue 2 Feb. 2021
All Equal Campaign and Diversity & Inclusion Resource Group
Life is always better when we take time to understand and appreciate each other’s challenges and perspectives. Walking in others shoes is something we should all do.
Our vision is to use our diverse membership for the greater good of society and drive positive change in behaviours through education, awareness and understanding.
We are conscious that we can do more, and more importantly we want to do more.
Some of you have been involved in the journey so far by sharing your passion and ideas. We could not have done this without you so a big thank you!
All Equal Campaign
We genuinely want to make sure that we all make a positive difference, and The Insurance Institute of Sheffield encourages everybody to be their authentic selves and be the very best they can be.
To kick off our “All Equal Campaign”, we would like to let you know:
- CPD Sessions: We are looking to deliver talks and webinars on related topics to assist individuals and businesses.
- Collaboration Project: We are working with Sheffield Hallam University to build links with local undergraduates, graduates, and young professional groups.
We have many more fantastic plans in the pipeline so watch the space.
Diversity and Inclusion Resource Group
We all care passionately about equality, diversity, and inclusion.
The Diversity and Inclusion Resource Group will provide a platform to share ideas, discuss topics and issues, plan initiatives as well as educate us all on Diversity, Inclusion and Equality.
We would like to invite you to join us!
As a part of the group, you will:
- Participate and engage in the meetings.
- Identify diversity and inclusion ideas, along with initiatives in our local or the wider membership region.
- Act as a point of contact for members wishing to discuss diversity and inclusion matters in confidence.
- Help promoting training, education, engagement and awareness of diversity and inclusion to our members.
If this is a passion of yours and you would like to be part of this group, please get in touch before 22nd February 2021 by emailing us at email@example.com and let us know what diversity and inclusion means to you and why you would like to become a group member.
If you have any questions, please get in touch via the email address above or via our social media channels below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cii-sheffield
- Twitter: @CIISheffield
We look forward to hearing from you.