2019 Autumn Conference
• Global macroeconomic overview - Neal Bailey (Invesco)
• Alternative investment strategies in volatile markets - James Clunie (Jupiter)
• Delivering income in a low yield world - Stuart Podmore (Schroders)
• Centralised Retirement Propositions in your business - Kevin Doran (AJ Bell)
• Undertaking an effective pension transfer triage - John Glover (Money Alive)
• Pension Transfer landscape and review of FCA CP19/25 on contingent charging - Fiona Tait (Intelligent Pensions)
• Pensions in the estate planning conversation - Neil Jones (Canada Life)
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
5 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.