Live Webinar - Death Benefit Planning Opportunities (45mins)
In this webinar (est. duration 40 mins) Jamie Clark of Old Mutual Wealth will look at planning opportunities presented by reviewing pension death benefits.
At the end of this session you will understand:
- the tax advantages of pensions death benefits
- How completing the expression of wish properly
- can make a significant difference to beneficiary outcomes
- The importance of being in the right pension at the right time with the right nomination
- The opportunities arising from death benefits and how to make the most of them.
There will be an opportunity for questions at the end of the presentation.
Full joining details for the session (webhost and room reference) will be provided ahead of the event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.