Webinar- Business Interruption Insurance - all you need to know, explained in plain English
Presented by Alan Chandler, one of the UK's most popular insurance presenters, Alan will take this opportunity to run through how business interruption insurance should be correctly set up. Alan will lift the myths away from Bi and show how, in his easy to understand style, you can get this cover on a correct footing going forward.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Help your clients set a correct gross profit sum insured
- Explain to your clients the difference between accounting gross profit and insurance gross profit
- Guide your clients correctly so that they set an appropriate indemnity period
- Understand how to project a correct sum insured through an indemnity period
- Understand how to best set up BI cover for service firms with no stock - should it be Gross Revenue or ICOW?
- Guide your clients on setting an appropriate sum insured for increased cost of working only cover
- Explain the difference between increased cost of working and additional increased cost of working
- Understand the issues caused by Covid-19
The link will be sent to your email address supplied at the time of the booking. PLEASE DO NOT share this with anyone else.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.