Webinar- How to correctly advise policyholders on the Policy coverage gaps caused by the Covid-19 lockdown
Alan Chandler, who has recently delivered the very well received BI and Covid-19 will be providing this webinar on the essential things a brokers must take into account when advising clients.
The Covid-19 lockdown has created far more gaps in covers than most brokers realise, and this webinar takes a look at where these coverage gaps arise and how best to advise your clients on these issues.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the correct position on contents at home coverage under a commercial policy.
- Understand the position on EL/PL coverage as it relates to the Covid-19 lockdown.
- Understand the increased D&O and cyber exposure caused by the Covid-19 lockdown.
- Understand the legal position on payment holidays.
- Understand the advantage of being on a declaration linked BI policy.
- Understand how unoccupancy could affect policy coverage.
- Understand how the Insurance Act 2015 applies to the Covid-19 lockdown.
The link will be sent to your email address supplied at the time of the booking. PLEASE DO NOT share this with anyone else.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.