Webinar- The Perfect Storm - How capacity is disappearing fast from the UK insurance market
Alan Chandler, who has recently delivered the very well received BI and Covid-19 sessions will be providing this webinar on exploring why capacity is draining out of the UK insurance market, and why we are moving into a very hard market where niche covers will be difficult to place.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to understand:
- How Solvency II has taken capacity from the insurance market
- How the recent stock market crash will make capacity issues worse
- How insurers have struggled because of the Ogden rate change and soft rates
- How commercial property Insurers have probably had the worst start to a year from an underwriting perspective ever and what this will mean for rates and coverage
- How the market will change following Covid-19 and how some risks may struggle to get any cover
The link will be sent to your email address supplied at the time of the booking. PLEASE DO NOT share this with anyone else.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.