CPD Webinar - An Introduction to Parametric Insurance
This introduction to parametric insurance is an excellent opportunity for delegates to develop their understanding of this type of insurance.
Parametric insurance is not new but is being developed for SMEs and provides options for previously uninsurable risk, such as flood.
This webinar will look at:
- what the parametric insurance is;
- various product examples and how they can be utilised;
- how parametric solutions differ from other insurance solutions;
- the potential of parametric solutions for SMEs.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- outline the features of parametric insurance;
- know when parametric insurance can be used as an alternative or to supplement conventional insurance;
- be aware of the main parametric products currently offered or being developed.
The link will be sent to your email address supplied at the time of the booking. PLEASE DO NOT share this with anyone else.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.