CPD Webinar - Product Oversight & Governance
This webinar will give an introduction to the FCA Product Governance & Oversight rules which come into effect on 01/10/2021.
We will look at the requirements of distributors & manufacturers, and provide some practical advice in terms of checklists that firms should consider implementing.
Main points to be covered in this session are:
- Over-view, planning, context & timescales;
- The role of the manufacturer (or co-manufacturer);
- Product reviews:
- Target Market;
- Vulnerable customers;
- Fair value;
- Premium Finance;
- Monitoring & Oversight;
- Record Keeping;
- Checklist of actions for manufacturers;
- The role of the distributor;
- Impact of packaged products;
- MI distributors must record;
- Checklist of actions for distributors.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the implication & scope of the Product Governance & Oversight rules;
- Identify the different types of product review’s that will be necessary;
- Explain the roles of distributor, manufacturer & co-manufacturer.
The link will be sent to your email address supplied at the time of the booking. PLEASE DO NOT share this with anyone else.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.