CPD Webinar - Emerging Risks
This session will look at some of the issues that are changing the insurance industry in terms of ways of working, and new insurance solutions being developed.
- Use of AI
- Implications for insurers
- Use of AI by insurers
- Autonomous vehicles
- Insurance implications
- ESG issues
- Climate Change – new insurance solutions, reporting and mitigation
- Well-being – employees, diversity
- Social responsibility
- Geo-political issues – effect on insurance
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Have a general understanding of emerging risk
- Be aware of issues created and their impact on insurance
- Begin to identify potential insurance solutions
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.