West Midlands Insurance Institutes Awards 2017
Our prestigious awards ceremony has been up-graded to a glittering black-tie celebration, with special guest presenter Emma Jesson, on the evening of 10th November at The ICC, Broad St, Birmingham.
Finalists (and then winners!) will be recognised for the contribution that they have made to our region's vibrant market encompassed by the West Midlands Local Insurance Institutes (Birmingham, Coventry, Shropshire & Mid-Wales, Stoke-on-Trent and Stratford-upon-Avon.)
You can join in the celebrations in one (or a combination) of the following ways: ENTER, SPONSOR or ATTEND. See below for further information.
Entering is easy and free. There are seven categories to choose from:
• Broker of the Year - Sponsored by Browne Jacobson
• Financial Planning Company of the Year
• Insurer / Underwriter of the Year - Sponsored by IPS Group
• Service Provider of the Year - Sponsored by Farcroft Restorations Group
• Training Initiative of the Year
• Claims Initiative of the Year - Sponsored by DWF LLP
• Delivering on Diversity and Inclusion
The application process has been designed to facilitate easy entry. There are two simple steps - that's all!
1. Email email@example.com to register your interest and tell us which category(s) you are entering.
2. We will forward you a simple application form. Complete and email it back to us along with your written statement before the DEADLINE of 15th September 2017.
Please note - entries are by email only. Entries will not be accepted by post.
We look forward to hearing from you! Good luck!
Tickets are available to purchase at £85 per head (online payments are subject to a £3 per head charge to cover PayPal fees) which includes a three-course meal, awards presentation and entertainment until late.
Click HERE to book via the Birmingham website, to guarantee your place(s).
Tables will accommodate a maximum of ten people, however, any number of places can be purchased.
#wmiia17 is the hashtag for this event!
If you or your company are interested in becoming sponsors for this year's event kindly click the link to download package details and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Categories are available on a first-come, first-served basis.)