West Midlands Insurance Institutes Awards 2018
Based on regional feedback, our prestigious awards ceremony will return to the successful luncheon format on Friday 28 September at the Marco Pierre White restaurant in The Cube, Birmingham.
Finalists (and then winners!) will be recognised for the contribution that they have made to our region’s vibrant market encompassed by the West Midlands Local Insurance Institutes (Birmingham, Coventry, Shropshire & Mid-Wales, Stoke-on-Trent and Stratford-upon-Avon.)
You can join in the celebrations in one (or a combination) of the following ways: ENTER, SPONSOR or ATTEND.
Entering is easy and free. There are seven categories to choose from with updated awards criteria for 2018. Companies and individuals now eligible to apply for majority of categories plus there is a new Local Merit Award.
- Broker of the Year (Individual or Company)
- Financial Planner of the Year (Individual or Company)
- Insurer / Underwriter of the Year (Individual or Company)
- Community Award (Individual or Company)
- Training Initiative of the Year (Company)
- Claims Initiative / Service Provider of the Year (Company)
- Local Merit Award (Individual)
Two simple steps to enter – that’s all!
- Email email@example.com to register your interest
- We will forward you a simple application form. Complete and email back to us along with your written statement before the DEADLINE of 20 July 2018.
Entries by email only. Entries will not be accepted by post.
We look forward to hearing from you! Good luck!
If you or your company are interested in becoming sponsors for this year’s event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Priority will be given to sponsors and finalists. If you wish to register your interest in attending, kindly contact email@example.com