Diploma in Insurance Face to Face Training Programme
The Dip CII programme is open to any member who has already achieved their Certificate in Insurance qualification and works within the West Midlands region, be that in broking, underwriting, claims or another area of the profession.
Over 15 months the institute will hold 16 full day workshops, four for each subject:
M80 Underwriting Practice
M85 Claims Practice
MO5 Insurance Law (compulsory subject)
M92 Insurance Business and Finance (compulsory subject)
The workshops will be a mix of chapter progression and revision workshops.
With this programme you will be able to cut down on the amount of study time needed to crack the coursework, whilst working with a group of people who are going through the same subjects, and at the end achieving your Diploma in Insurance qualification.
Led by one of the UK's foremost insurance trainers, Alan Chandler, the syllabus will be explained in plain English with practical examples.
By participating in this fast track programme, delegates will be able to:
- describe the main principles within the framework
• identify the right techniques to use in the coursework and multiple choice examinations
• apply the knowledge gained
M80 SESSION ONE - Thursday 26 March
M80 SESSION TWO - Thursday 23 April
M80 SESSION THREE - Friday 29 May
M80 SESSION FOUR - Friday 19 June
M85 SESSION ONE - Friday 10 July
M85 SESSION TWO - Wednesday 12 August
M85 SESSION THREE - Friday 25 September
M85 SESSION FOUR - Wednesday 14 October
MO5 SESSION ONE - Friday 13 November
MO5 SESSION TWO - Friday 4 December
MO5 SESSION THREE - Monday 4 January 2021
MO5 SESSION FOUR - Friday 19 February 2021
M92 SESSION ONE - Monday 29 March 2021
M92 SESSION TWO - Friday 23 April 2021
M92 SESSION THREE - Thursday 6 May 2021
M92 SESSION FOUR - Monday 28 June 2021
All workshops will be held at 09.30 – 16.30 at Zurich, 6th floor The Colmore Building 20 Colmore Circus Queensbury Birmingham B4 6AT.
• You must be a CII member to proceed
• You work within the insurance profession in the West Midlands region only
• Your application should be supported by your line manager / employer
• You (or your employer) will be required to pay for coursework entry fees, study materials and travel costs
• The programme is limited to 20 members
Points to consider
• You need to be committed to attaining your qualification
• You are expected to attend all sessions/workshops
• A fee of £250 will be applicable if you cancel your place after 16/03/20, or you fail to attend any of the sessions/workshops, as it prevents other members from participating
• You must commit to taking an examination after the completion of each revision unit.
Want to enroll?
Applying could not be easier; simply check that you meet the entry criteria then complete the booking process.