Annual General Meeting 2021 - 12pm Tuesday 27th April
Your council invites you to attend the 2021 Annual General Meeting of The Insurance Institute of Stoke On Trent. Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
If you feel you could make a positive contribution, it is an ideal first step to becoming involved.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM held on [add date]
- Annual Report of Council
- Accounts for the year to 31 December [add year]
- Appointment of an Examiner of Accounts
- Elections of Council
- President [name]
- Deputy President [name]
- Vice-Presidents [name 1] [name 2] [name 3] [name 4]
- Officers and Members to be elected en bloc
- Transfer of office
- Adopt new constitution
- Date of next year's AGM