A Practical Guide to Successful Retirement
How to achieve wellbeing in your retirement
Retirement is a major life transition. It is likely to last many years.
While for many it is the reward for years of hard work, for a significant proportion retirement is not the positive experience they expected. This workshop uses an evidenced based approach to explore the key challenges and adjustments required, and identifies what we need to do, beyond the financial planning, to ensure a fulfilling future.
To introduce you to the key elements that contribute to wellbeing in retirement so that you can start to put them into practice.
By attending this webinar, delegates will be able to:
- Discover the key elements that contribute to wellbeing in retirement
- Identify what a successful transition into retirement involves
- Consider what your future lifestyle could include
- Reflect on what retirement means for you
- Generate ideas for action to make your transition to retirement successful
- Introduction – retirement myths and misconceptions
- Adjustments and challenges – why we need to plan and prepare
- An introduction to the 4 Anchors of wellbeing in retirement
- Your retirement vision and the honeymoon trap
- Action planning and discussion
- Question and answer session
This webinar will be hosted via Zoom.
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Chelmsford and South Essex, which is acting as the host institute for this event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.