Webinar: Financial Resilience for Women (1)
Alison Cooper has extensive experience within the insurance industry in a career that has spanned over 30 years.
Alison's career started with Phoenix Assurance on the life side and then continued with Sun Alliance, when she headed a New Business team with branch underwriting authority. Following achievement of her ACII she joined MGM as an inspector looking after a panel of brokers in the City of London.
Following redundancy, Alison changed career direction, by qualifying to teach and in 1998 established ACT One Training Services Ltd. Alison achieved FCII in 2009 and also Dip PFS. Alison has delivered many CII Face to Face training events for financial advisers, following the first benchmark qualification.
Alison has always believed in the importance of financial independence for both men and women and is CII education champion.
By attending this event, delegates will be able to:
- increase women’s awareness of financial resilience;
- identify key moments that matter in girls/women’s lives;
- highlight perils & pitfalls that aggregate in these moments that matter;
- appreciate the importance/need for Women’s Financial independence;
- discuss and share experiences;
- provide food for thought and hopefully some lightbulb moments.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.