CPD Webinar Presentation Tuesday 22 September 2020 Manage your Fear and turn up with Confidence
Manage your fear and turn up confidently.
There are situations where we are affected by fear; this could impact on our performance, or we could avoid taking up opportunities that could progress our career. In this powerful webinar, Susan shares techniques to understand and manage your fear so you can present the very best version of yourself in business situations. Using proven knowledge from Neuroscience as well as her experience as a professional musician, Susan delivers invaluable content.
Susan's aim for this presentation is that you will go away with knowledge and practical ways to manage your fear in specific business situations. This includes:
• Understand what fear does to your body
• Creating a safe psychological zone, to ensure you are able to self care
• Creating awareness of occasions when you are fearful and creating a framework of how to manage this
• Techniques to manage your fear and ensure you are in a calmer state
• Reframe your attitude to fear, and discover how you can use this in a positive way to increase your confidence
• Recognise when you are self sabotaging to avoid the fear
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.