Annual General Meeting 2022 Remotely via Zoom
Your council invites you to attend the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Insurance Institute of York. Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
If you feel you could make a positive contribution, it is an ideal first step to becoming involved.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM held on 20 April 2021
- Annual Report of Council
- Accounts for the year to 31 December 2021
- Appointment of an Examiner of Accounts
- Elections of Council
- President - Sharon Atkins Cert CII
- Deputy President - TBC
- Vice-Presidents - Asif Sadullah Chartered Financial Planner, Craig McPherson
- Officers and Members to be elected en bloc
- Transfer of office
- Date of next year's AGM