Diploma in Insurance Online Training Programme
The Diploma in Insurance programme is open to any member who has already achieved their Certificate in Insurance qualification and works within the North East region, be that in broking, underwriting, claims or another area of the profession.
Over 14 months the institute will hold 16 full day workshops, four for each subject:
M80 Underwriting Practice
M85 Claims Practice
MO5 Insurance Law (compulsory subject)
M92 Insurance Business and Finance (compulsory subject)
The workshops will be a mix of chapter progression and revision workshops.
With this programme you will be able to cut down on the amount of study time needed to crack the coursework, whilst working with a group of people who are going through the same subjects, and at the end achieving your Diploma in Insurance qualification.
Led by one of the UK's foremost insurance trainers, Alan Chandler, the syllabus will be explained in plain English with practical examples.
By participating in this fast track programme, delegates will be able to:
- describe the main principles within the framework
- identify the right techniques to use in the coursework and multiple choice examinations
- apply the knowledge gained
Subject One M80 Underwriting Practice
Session one Friday 22 October 2021
Session two Monday 8 November 2021
Session three Friday 3 December 2021
Session four Monday 20 December 2021
Subject Two M85 Claims Practice
Session one Monday 10 January 2022
Session two Friday 11 February 2022
Session three Monday 7 March 2022
Session four Monday 4 April 2022
Subject Three MO5 Insurance Law
Session one Tuesday 24 May 2022
Session two Tuesday 14 June 2022
Session three Friday 15 July 2022
Session four Monday 15 August 2022
Subject Four M92 Business and Finance
Session one Friday 16 September 2022
Session two Friday 21 October 2022
Session three Monday 14 November 2022
Session four Monday 5 December 2022
All workshops will be held 09.30 – 16.30 via the Zoom platform. Links and workbooks will be provided to participants ahead of each session.
- Applicants must be a CII member to proceed
- Applicants must work within the insurance profession in the given local institute region only
- Applications should be supported by their line manager / employer (via application support statement)
- Applicants or their employer will be required to pay for coursework entry fees and study materials
- The programme is limited to 20 members (per regional programme)
- Applicants must be committed to attaining their qualification
- Applicants are expected to attend all sessions/workshops
- A fee of £250 will be applicable if a place is cancelled at late notice. Recordings will be made available for a delegate who is unable to attend fixed date, but a delegate should miss no more than two sessions.
- Applicants must commit to taking an examination after the completion of each revision unit.
Want to enroll?
Applying could not be easier; simply check that you meet the entry criteria then complete the booking process.
Places will be allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis and there is likely to be considerable interest, so please act quickly.
Applicants will be then required to complete a straightforward Application Support statement to confirm their place.