What we need to know to have a professional brand on LinkedIn
This session will ‘Lift the lid off LinkedIn’, demonstrating what is possible using the business-to-business social media platform. It will uncover the value of developing a strategy for the best use of LinkedIn. Attendees are welcome to bring their laptops to this session, and we will actively identify areas of people’s profiles that need attention.
At the end of the session attendees will have the knowledge to ensure they leave with a profile on LinkedIn they can be proud of.
- The importance and benefits of business networking through the improved use of LinkedIn
- Understanding the potential from your existing and future network
- What your profile tells me now, and how to fix things to be found
- The importance of your LinkedIn headline
- How to write a great LinkedIn Summary and what it should include
- The value of Recommendations and organising your Skills
- The value of sharing content, via Posts (sometimes called Updates), Articles (think ofthem as blogs), Image and Videos
Time: 9am Registration & breakfast; 9.30am Start; 1pm Lunch
Venue: Elizabeth Fry Room @ The Priory Rooms
The two sessions can be attended as a complete program, or in either half (Please ensure you book on both sessions if attending for the full day).
Lectures are provided free of charge to CII/PFS members. A £15.00 charge is made for non-members attending the lecture payable at the time of booking (Please note: If payment is not made at the time of booking online, kindly advise in the special requirements box your method of payment, e.g. cheque to follow in post).
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.