Annual General Meeting 2021
Your council invites you to attend the virtual 2021 Annual General Meeting of the Birmingham Insurance Institute. Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
We ask that you please book your place by Monday 26 April. Relevant documentation will then be sent to registered participants.
We are always looking for new members to join Council, our Young Professionals' Committee and the operational sub-committees; this allows us to provide better educational, networking, social and charity events for our local members.
If you would like to get involved, or would like more information, please contact the Institute at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The existing Council recommends that members vote in favour of all the resolutions being proposed at the AGM, which they consider to be in the best interests of the institute as a whole. Please note that each member of Council has to be on a committee.
2. Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 29 April 2020
3. Matters arising therefrom.
4. Presidential Address.
5. Adoption of Presidential Address.
6. Treasurer’s Report
7. Adoption of Accounts for year ending 31 December 2020.
8. The proposed President of the Institute for 2021/22.
9. The proposed Deputy President of the Institute for 2021/22.
10. Election of Officers and Officials:
- Head of Professional Development and Education
- Charities Officer
- Head of Finance and Management
- Head of Marketing and Media
- Head of Programme
- Careers Officer
- Diversity and Equality Officer
- Personal Finance Society (PFS) representative
- Regional Representative
- Head of Young Professionals
- Election of Members of the 2021/2022 Council
- Young Professionals’ Committee for 2021/2022
- Vice Presidents and Vice Presidents’ Representatives to serve on 2021/2022 Council
11. Installation of the President and Deputy President.
12. AOB - To ensure smooth running of the event please submit any questions by 23 April 2021 to email@example.com
Immediately following the AGM will be the Educational Prize Fund Trust (EPFT) AGM
Apologies for non-attendance.
Minutes of the EPFT Annual General Meeting 2020
Adoption of the accounts for the year ending 2020
We look forward to seeing members at the event.