Webinar: Understanding Real Assets – Fake v Real Infrastructure
• The Different Ways in Which Clients Can Access Infrastructure Assets
• Why Infrastructure is Used as a Diversifier in Portfolios
• A Closer Look at 3 Different Infrastructure Asset Types;
o What is Solar?
o What is Forestry?
o What is Storm Water Drainage?
At the end of the session delegates will be able to:
1. understand the difference between fake and real infrastructure assets
2. recognise the ways in which infrastructure can be accessed
3. consider infrastructure as an alternative asset class to provide diversification to client portfolios
4. understand different infrastructure asset classes and their income streams
Foresight Group manages assets in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors. Its investment strategies primarily focus on solar and onshore wind assets, bioenergy and waste as well as renewable energy enabling projects (such as flexible generation and battery storage), energy efficiency management solutions, social and core infrastructure projects and sustainable forestry assets. The Foresight infrastructure Team manages £6.1 billion of assets with a gross generating capacity of 2.7 GW and 1.8 Mtpa bioenergy and waste processing capacity.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.