CPD Festival Week: Digital Data Storage
Its Role in the FS and General Insurance Sectors, Vaccination Programme and Covid Passports
This webinar will give a detailed insight into data storage and how people and organisations can keep their data safe in new and innovative ways, while also allowing it to be used for the creation of products and services of genuine value to the consumer.
It will cover areas such as the capture and storage of data during the Coronavirus Vaccination programme, how data storage will enable the development and use of Covid passports. The seminar will also include the challenges and opportunities that are presented to insurance businesses and individuals in a post Covid world.
By the end of this session, attendees will:
- understand how people and organisations can keep their data safe
- understand how the link between data access and product / service provision works
- understand how secure data provision facilities can be used as a USP in insurance product offerings
- gain an insight into the use, storage and benefits of innovative data storage within the Covid Vaccination programme and subsequent movement of populations
Ben Martin graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of London, and began his career with Bayer, the international chemical and pharmaceutical company. He moved into the IT sector in the early 1980s, and he has been involved in electronic document management since the middle of that decade. He has held sales director roles with innovative leading companies in that sector, including Anite and Spescom Software. He has been responsible for sales and business development management in the UK, Europe, the USA and South Africa.
Ben is now responsible for sales and channel development activities in the UK and internationally for S4Encrypt and is MD of their associate company Safe 4 Information Management.
Paul Stallard, a key figure in the formation and development of S4Encrypt, Paul is also a stakeholder in the associated business Safe4 Information Management. Paul is a highly experienced progressive, practical and no-nonsense sales and marketing professional who helps clients address the key challenges currently facing FCA regulated businesses, namely:
• Using data to create insight, customer personas and strong propositions
• Building sustainable customer experiences
• Creating digital marketing excellence
Paul is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a Fellow of The London Institute of Banking and Finance
Who should attend this event
- People and businesses who are interested in adding value into their core personal and commercial insurance offerings
- People who are engaged in the Travel Insurance and Healthcare sectors
- Cyber Insurance practitioners
- People who are employed in the IT / Data security field
- Individuals who have an interest in the storage and protection of their data, particularly in relation to proving their “Covid Credentials”
Joining instructions are sent with your booking confirmation. If you are unable to attend, please cancel at your earliest convenience to allow another member to attend.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.