Annual General Meeting
Your council invites you to attend the 2021 Annual General Meeting of The Insurance Institute of Aberdeen. Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
If you feel you could make a positive contribution, it is an ideal first step to becoming involved.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM held on 21 April 2020
- Annual Report of Council
- Accounts for the year to 31 December 2020
- Appointment of an Examiner of Accounts
- Elections of Council
- President Lloyd Davies
- Deputy President Linsey Scott
- Vice-Presidents Alan Whittle, Debbie Mitchell, and Ian Fraser
- Officers and Members to be elected en bloc
- Transfer of office
- Adopt new constitution
- Date of next year's AGM
The AGM will be held on Zoom and joining instructions will be issued via email 24 hours before the meeting.
If you have any issues please contact email@example.com