Three Soft Skills 1 Hour Online Distance Learning Seminars 10am to 11am, Tuesday 14th, 21st & 28th July 2020
OBJECTIVES: To obtain new client soft skills.
SOLUTION – Three 1-hour online coaching presentations.
Session 1 - How to build solid trust and rapport in seconds, when face to face and over the phone/video call - Tuesday 14th July, 10am to 11am
- Get your prospect to pick you in the first few seconds
- The exact words to connect with everyone you meet
- What prospects look for in people
- How to create an instant bond with prospects
- Why the back of the mind makes the rapport decision?
- The visual trigger to create trust
- Using tone to relax the prospect
- How long it takes for the rapport decision
Session 2 - How to get a diary full of quality appointments using the phone/video call - Tuesday 21st July, 10am to 11am
- How to fill your diary with more appointments on the telephone/ video call
- How to build instant rapport on the telephone/ video call
- How to close without being pushy
- How to connect emotionally
- How to connect with busy people
- How to turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’
- Improving your results on the telephone/ video call
- The exact script, word for word, to use on the telephone/ video call
Session 3 - How to close more easily using the exact soft words face to face or over the phone/video call – Tuesday 28th July, 10am to 11am
- The exact words for closing without selling
- Increase your number of clients with better closing ratios
- Close business deals and presentations easily
- Discover the five levels of closing
- How and when to close
- The ‘contrast principle’ on closing
- The ‘pride principle’ on closing
- Negotiating from a strong position
The cost of each 1 hour online presentation will be £10 for PFS members and £11 for non-PFS members. If you wish to attend all three sessions, you will need book on each date separately, maximum total cost £30 (£33 from non PFS members). Your attendance will be confirmed once you have booked online. There is a maximum of 500 delegates. If we are oversubscribed, you will be placed on a waiting list.
The online sessions will commence at 1000 hrs sharp and finish by 1100 hrs.
The course presenter is Bernie De Souza.
Bernie is a renowned International Speaker and Executive Business Coach, who has presented to financial professionals all over the world www.berniedesouza.com
To attend, please book online via the following link
Any questions please email the Personal Finance Society Hants and Dorset Regional Committee on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.