PFS XCHANGE LATER LIFE PLANNING CONUNDRUMS - Thursday 29th February 2024
The Personal Finance Society are excited to invite you to register for the first series of new-style PFS XCHANGE events taking place in 2024!
These events will be bigger with more topics relevant to a greater range of roles in our profession.
Registration will open at 08.45 on Thursday 29 February with a packed programme running across a series of breakouts until 16.00, offering more than 5 hours of CPD.
Speakers and subject matter specialists include:
Robert Kirk, Zoe Taylor, David Scarlett, Hazel Bowen, Ian Dibb, Roderic Rennison, Charlie Reading and John Whitehead.
- Hot topic – Care funding & the planning conundrums advisers should be aware of
- Digital assets, client wishes and leaving a lasting legacy
- Masterclass – Trusts and IHT planning
- Lifetime allowances and strategies for ageing clients
- Navigating challenges in retirement income strategies
- Skills – Connecting conversations: A masterclass in engaging communication
- Skills – Powerful techniques to bring cashflow modelling to life for clients
- New professionals – join us for an informal session on career pathways
- Retiring professionals – planning for your own successful retirement or business sale
* The full programme will be published in early January.
Registration is free of charge and lunch and refreshments will be provided.
To register click on the link below:
If you have any queries regarding registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Southampton, which is acting as the host institute for this event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
5 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.