Careers Week - Presentation Skills
Presenting, whether for pitching for investment or ideas; presenting to clients, stakeholders or senior management is an essential skill for any ambitious individual. It is an opportunity to develop credibility and raise your profile. In this virtual workshop I share the secrets of presenting “Superstar Communicator” style.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for a presentation so you will make a positive impression
- Appreciate the purpose of your presentation and how you engage your audience
- Understand what to say and how to say it
- Structure your presentation with simple Superstar Communicator techniques
- Acknowledge the power of using stories in your presentations and how to use this technique successfully
- Manage your nerves before presenting
Susan Heaton-Wright is an impact, communications and speaking expert for emerging leaders and the creator of the Superstar Communicator™ methodology
Presentation Slide deck
Presentation Skills - slide deck
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.