Christmas Networking Seminar. The Three Wise Insurance Execs: an Insurance Christmas Story
About the event
Join us for a festive Seminar and Networking event at Armada House.
- Seminar will begin at 18:30 and will conclude at 19:30. The event will continue after the seminar ends to give the opportunity to network and will conclude at midnight.
- Canapes and refreshments will be available after the seminar
- Business attire (Festive attire is to be encouraged)
- Walking distance to the train station and harbourside bus stops.
About the Seminar
This amusing and fun session will look at the magic of the Christmas story through the eyes of The Three Wise Insurance Execs, as they set out on their camels from a small village in Somerset to reach The Lloyd´s Building in London, above which a guiding star shines brightly.
The story will be narrated by Jeff Heasman, using specially commissioned artwork. 2023 has been another year of change and there have been many challenges, but this will be a story with an underlying message of positivity and hope! Just like the original Christmas story. So, let´s sign off our 2023 CPD programmes on a positive note with some serious learning but in a fun and amusing way … 2023 and the future through the eyes of The Three Wise Insurance Execs in An Insurance Christmas Story and with carefully selected wines bringing some of the key learning points to life.
Following the hour long seminar the IIB will be hosting a networking event where drinks and food will be provided.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to
- identify key events over the past year, how the insurance industry has adapted and the positives of the past year.
- understand how these adaptations will influence the way we operate from 2024 onwards.
- implement a strategy to deal with challenges and change in the industry.
Meet the speaker: Jeff Heasman
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.