Fast Track to DIP Programme 2023/24
Back by Popular Demand the IASG are proud to confirm that the highly successful Fast Track to DIP will be running again.
The Insurance and Actuarial Society of Glasgow are excited to offer members a chance to join a FREE study course specifically designed to help you pass your Diploma (DIP CII) qualification in 16 months.
We are looking for people who have preferably already completed their Certificate of Insurance, if not there must be agreement that you will look to complete no later than 6 months after the Fast Track course comes to an end.
This course will start in January 2024 and will cover four core areas of the Dip CII syllabus:
- M85 Claims Practice
- M05 Insurance Law
- M80 Underwriting Practice
- M92 Business and Finance
Over 16 months the institute will hold 16 full day workshops, four for each subject. The workshops will be a mix of chapter progression workshops and a revision workshop..
With this programme you will be able to cut down on the amount of study time needed to crack the coursework, whilst working with a group of people who are going through the same subjects, and at the end achieving your DIP CII qualification.
- You must be a CII member to proceed
- You should have preferably achieved your Cert CII by the start date of the study course
- You work within the profession in Glasgow or surrounding area
- Your application should be supported by your line manager / employer
- You (or your employer) will be required to pay for coursework entry fees, study materials and travel costs
Points to consider...
- You need to be serious and committed to attaining your qualification
- You are expected to attend all workshops – dates will be outlined prior to commencement
- All courses will be held ONLINE
The institute will look to recover costs for non-attendance from you or your employer or from withdrawal from the course early.
Want to enroll?
Applying could not be easier; simply check that you meet the entry criteria then fill in the application form that can be found below.
Completed application forms should be mailed to the IASG Career Secretary Carol McIntosh – email@example.com. Please make sure that all your details are completed so that we can contact you.
On receipt of application successful applicants will go through a short interview process to assess suitability and commitment. The closing date for applications is Friday 1st December please ensure your application is submitted in time as spaces are limited.