One of the advantages of being the world's largest professional membership body is that we have a lot of members. More than 110,000 of them!
When you become a member of the CII, you automatically join a local institute network of your choice, usually close to where you live or work. There is currently a network of 60 local institutes across the UK.
The Glasgow institute which consists of over 3000 members is run by a dedicated group of industry professionals offering a range of key local benefits. This includes:
- Technical and regulatory seminars, and training courses
- Career guidance, mentoring and knowledge services
- Social and networking activities
- Community engagement initiatives
- Local news and information.
Our events tend to range from one hour seminars to full day training courses covering a variety of technical and soft skills subjects. All of these events can count towards your CPD requirements, should you consider it relevant to your professional development needs.