Webinar: Working From Home & Hybrid… Without Forgetting Health & Happiness
This is the first in a series of four sessions delivered for the Insurance Institutes of Scotland, presented by Anna Reddy of Leap Health. They promise to provide invaluable advice and guidance on the new way of working.
If you are feeling in sub-optimal health when WFH or hybrid would you?…
- Phone in sick
- Work at a slower pace, masking how you are feeling inside
- Check in with small steps that can improve your health and increase productivity?
With more people than ever WFH or Hybrid situations…More people are answering B to the question above!
Whichever answer you choose, this course will leave you and your colleagues answering C more of the time!
You will understand why presenteeism, and e-presenteeism, must be prevented.
At the end of this session delegates will be able to identify:
- A greater awareness of the health habits that hinder and help your productivity when WFH&H
- Nutrition, movement, sleep, positive noise, & productivity winners, whilst linking these to your individual world
- How to feel confident to make health contagious and encourage others to make small steps to leap health.
You will have a greater awareness of the health habits that hinder and help your productivity when WFH&H
You will explore nutrition, movement, sleep, positive noise, & productivity winners, whilst linking these to your individual world
You will increase your motivation and ability to make small steps that leap your health & productivity when WFH&H
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Aberdeen, which is acting as the host institute for this event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.