PFS Isle of Man Regional Conference Q3 2016
Considering alternative retirement journeys & advice for an ageing population
We are delighted that the FCA is joining the next round of regional conferences to share with members the key findings from their recent research & due diligence thematic review. A high quality programme of practical and business relevant CPD includes:
- Regrets? They’ve got a few….. Considering alternative retirement journeys
- Advising our Ageing Population
- Taking control – important legal issues for clients in later life
- Income Drawdown Investment Strategies: Theories, Myths and Facts
- Opportunities in UK Income
- “The Global Economy on Trial…..” Is it on the brink of another major recession?
- FCA to explore good and poor research & due diligence practices
For further information or to book your place, please click here
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
5 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.