Webinar: Returning to work post Covid-19
The Lincoln Insurance Institute are pleased to be able to offer our members a 1 hour CPD session presented by Chris Owen, Optimum Safety Management, to discuss the current government guidance on returning to work and provide real world examples of both successes and failings he has seen.
At the end of this session delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- Guidance in place and what areas of business it covers – a general overview of the office and other guidance.
- Risk assessment and mitigating risk
- Communication with employees and colleagues
- Control measures for the office environment – what must be in place
- Cleaning of areas in building
- General day to day working in the office
This Webex session is limited to 25 people so please register today to avoid disappointment.
Booked-on delegates will be sent the link to the session in the days prior to the webinar.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.