Annual General Meeting 2020
We need you! (To dial in to our AGM, that is...)
Your council invites you to dial in to the 2020 Annual General Meeting of The Insurance Institute of Liverpool. Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
1. Minutes of Annual General Meeting held 17th April 2019.
2. To receive and adopt the Reports for the past Session.
3. To consider and adopt the Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2019.
4. To elect President.
5. To elect Deputy President.
6. To elect Officers and Councillors of the Institute for the Session 2020/21
7. To elect Auditors for the Session 2020/2021.
8. To transact any other necessary business.