Cyber Security – The Greatest Modern Business Risk
Content will cover:
• Why cyber security is regarded as the top threat to businesses (Allianz Risk Barometer 2019)
• What is causing the shift in threat landscape
• Who is attacking, why, and how we can stop them
• Customer impressions of cyber security and how you can help them
• Threats to evaluating insurable losses and responding to claims
• How cyber insurance policies have evolved, and need to continue to do so
• Can and should you recover ransoms under cyber insurance?
• What is the future for cyber risk?
By attending this event, delegates will be able to:
• Understand this rapidly evolving threat from the eyes of a former hacker and cyber responder
• Examine how recent claims will impact policy coverage
• Gain an understanding of the insureds’ potential concerns and opportunities to reduce their risk posture with insurance
Vijay is a former lawyer, barrister and regulator, having worked with the FCA investigating non-compliant organisations. He is also a former hacker, programmer and self-confessed nerd. He leads a team of over 45 dedicated data breach responders and digital investigators, working across the world to educate organisations on how to reduce their risk, and catch attackers who do break through their defences.
Vijay is a recognised expert on Digital Forensics and Bitcoin investigations, and has worked with the cyber insurance industry for a decade.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.