Lead up to the year ahead of a possible Labour Government - What can an individual do ahead of a possible Labour Government?
Topic : What can an individual do ahead of a possible Labour Government
In this presentation, Alan Kinnaird will review areas that an individual investor should consider ahead of a possible Labour Government.
- Latest UK poll readings – what they say and what they mean
- UK Politics – are Labour back to 1997 mode?
- The rising stars of Labour & will the centre ground hold
- Macro Factors of concern – the top down view of the UK
- Early feedback from The Financial Sector
- Areas of possible concern for investors, property owners and pension owners
- What steps an individual can take ahead of a possible Labour Government
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of York, which is acting as the host institute for this event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.