Estate Planning Q3 2018 CPD
Keebles (Michele Wightman)
Practical Planning for Later Life
- LPAs for personal and business use
- Care fee, inheritance tax and vulnerable beneficiary planning by will
- Practical planning points
Octopus Investments (Colin Wightman)
Estate Planning incorporating Business Relief review
- The main estate planning options available to your clients.
- Real-life estate planning problems and solutions.
- Tailoring your approach when talking to older clients.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
2 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.