The Power of Storytelling
Content and Learning
- The benefits of storytelling
- Stories versus data – emotional and rational decision-making
- Neural coupling, the role of dopamine, oxytocin, and the amygdala
- Attributes of a great story
- Storytelling in sales – ethos, pathos, and logos
- A compelling story framework
- Understand why storytelling is so powerful
- Understand how to use storytelling to be an effective communicator
- Understand how to utilise the power of storytelling to achieve successful sales [and client] outcomes
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.