Leading on Organisational Wellbeing
Have you ever wondered what makes a good organisational workplace wellbeing strategy? This powerful 1-hour webinar explores the fundamentals of organisational
wellbeing, giving you tools and information which will inspire you to be part of the workplace wellbeing conversation in your own organisation.
By attending this presentation delegates should be able to:
- Demonstrate how organisations can future-proof the mental health and wellbeing of their people.
- Identify the components of a successful organisational mental health and wellbeing strategy.
- Explain how to create a psychologically safe and healthy workplace culture.
- Share the potential ROI of wellbeing initiatives with others.
- Build a stronger business case for investing in mental health in your business.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.