WEBINAR: Personal Effectiveness for a Hard Market - business & soft skills
Content & Learning
- The importance of trusted adviser status and a consultative approach for client retention and new business success
- Rapport – its importance, how to build rapport, different levels of rapport
- Perceptual positions – ability to see world and a problem from multiple positions.
- Negotiation/mediation – structure, skills, and tips. Game theory – achieving a ‘win-win’
- To develop a range of soft and business skills to enable brokers to maximise their delivery of the trading strategies
- Tailoring these skills to address typical hard market challenges
- Building personal effectiveness in a hard market
About the trainer
Nick offers a unique combination of skills in the UK insurance training sector – an industry sales specialist and a professional coach and trainer. Nick is an Economics graduate with over 25 years corporate insurance broking experience. He was a highly successful sales producer in the UK broking market before progressing into regional and then national sales leadership roles. As National Development Director at HSBC, Nick was one of only 40 people from a global workforce of 265,000 selected as part of the STARS programme to recognise exceptional performance. He is a highly trained consultative sales specialist, and his experience includes a secondment with a major management consultant to design a best practice sales process.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.